Question
Posted by: ANONYMOUS | 2010/05/19

BABY MAMA

JUST NEED A BIT OF ADVICE, WHEN I MET MY BOYFRIEND ABOUT 5 MONTHS AGO HE HAD A PREGNANT EX GIRLFRIEND... N NW SHE GAVE BIRTH 2 WKS AGO TO A BABY BOY....N MA BIGGEST FEAR IS THAT THIS CHILD WILL BRING THEM CLOSER AGAIN.... N MA BF TRIES HIS ABSOLUTE BEST TO REASSURE ME THAT THEY''LL NEVA BE TOGETHR AGAIN... WHEN HE GOES TO C HIS SON OBVIOUSLY THAT MEANS SHE''S THERE ALSO... N DAT JUST KILLS ME. N YET I WANT MA BF 2 B PART OF THAT CHILDS LIFE BT AM JUST AFRAID AM GOING TO LOOSE HM.... HELP ME GUYS SHOULD I BLIVE HM OR? THING IS I KNW HE LOVES ME N I LOVE HM 2 VERY MUCH

Eeek ! Please don't type all in capitals - on the web that counts as SHOUTING, and is much harder to read.
Now lets see - you chose to start a relationship you want to be a serious one, with a guy who already had a girlfriend who he had made pregnant ? Is that a nice thing to do ? How would you feel if it was you who were pregnant and some other woman did this ?
And you really want a close relationship with a guy who you now know gets women pregnant and then dumps them ? Can you really find no fathers of newborn to make friends with ?

2
Posted by: Mommy | 2010/05/20

well said.why are you with him.?what makes you think he will be serious about you?he couldnt be ther for her gf and unborn baby while he was busy with you .dont you think he will do the same to you.and how would you feel if it was you who was pregnant?get another bf.really now.

Reply to Mommy