Question
Posted by: Mel C | 2012/11/19

BABY MAKIN

hello Doc, great to write to you.
I have e problem, my left testicle is much smaller than my right, but nonetheless i still produce enough semen each time we do have sex. The problem is my wife stopped takin yasmin 3 mths ago and we now want to have a baby.
So far nothing has happened, what should i do??
Thank You

Dear Mel C
it is important to note that the volume of semen at the time of ejaculation is a very poor indication of semen quality. I would therefore recommend that you have a full semen analysis done at a reliable laboratory to evaluate the quality of the sperm and to gain greater insight into the fertility potential of the semen. Should the semen analysis be normal then you should allow for a period of 9 months of adequate trying (regular unprotected intercourse) after which time a full fertility evaluation would be necessary.
Answered by Dr M.I.Cassim

2
Posted by: annonimous | 2013/01/22

about 4 years ago my doctor told me that my tubes were blocked after i had a babe.so now i been trying to have my second with no luck can u pls help.

Reply to annonimous
Posted by: annonimous | 2013/01/22

Reply to annonimous