Question
Posted by: JJ | 2008/08/07

Baby lying Bridge @ 7mths

I am 7 month to date pregnant but I was told that my baby is lying pridge. Is there anything that I should be worried about as they told me if the baby dont turn by the 13th of Aug. then I' ll need a cecearian.

The nurse also said that the baby is a bit big for 7mths. Should that also be a worry?

Please advise.

Thanking you in advance

Babies can turn up to 36 weeks/. If not, there is the option of having the baby turned by the doctor. If the baby is more than 4kg by the time you are ready to deliver, you will probably be better off with a caesarean.

1
Posted by: Preggy C | 2008/08/07

My first baby was bridge till 30 weeks and she turned on her own,so there is a possibility that he could turn before you due date.

Reply to Preggy C