Posted by: Misha | 2012-08-16

Baby have constant phlegm on chest and mucous in nose

My 1 year old son constantly has phlegm on the chest and mucous in the nose. Every time he is on antibiotics and this never seemd to heal the issue completely. it will be a week and then it starts again. i have been using sterimar in his nose to try and eliminate mucous. I have him on tissue salts and pegasus make muco drainol. I am giving him a vitamin syryp and herbafoce sinus and post nasal tablets. I am not getting to a point where he is 100%. Do you have any advice for me please?

Expert ImageNatural health

Good day Misha

The first question would be what is your son's bowel movement like ? Secondly is he begin breast fed (do you have sinus problems ) or is he on formula ? If he is on formula this can aggravate the sinuses, including breakfast cereals that contains wheat. If you have sinuses he would have inherit this from you and the treatment needs on to be on a deeper level and not just symptomatic. Homeopathy can assist with this - when you give the constitutional remedy and not just a general remedy. Dairy and wheat aggravates mucous problems.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie