Baby girl - urgent

We have been trying for a baby girl since November last year.
I came on around the 28th of May and my cycle is normally 30-32 days. Today was day 16 (which i presumei ovulate today) we had intercourse this morning, I had a shower after wards and douched with vinegar. What are the chances that we have concieved a boy as we are trying for a girl? I have been seeing a gynae in my area and he has put me on fertility tabs as i have 1 egg and my lining is very thin. Should i take the morning after pill?

What you are trying to do in conceiving a girl is not very accurate at all. If you have a fertility problem, be grateful for any pregnancy you have and don't try to manipulate things that cannot be guaranteed anyway.

Posted by: Dee | 2009-06-12

Your chance remains 50/50. You should douche before sex, at least a few hours before.

Reply to Dee