Posted by: Mana | 2009-12-04

Baby fell on tiles on her forehaed

13 month baby fell on tiles last night.The area looked to have shrunk back as though there is a crack on the bone( forehead) I quickly applied ice on a cloth and gave her panado.The swelling did not grow too big and she slept.If the brain is affected, what are the signs I should be looking for.

Pls help

If the babysuffered a brain injury, he or she will be slow to react and lethargic. The baby's appetite will decrease and feeding will become poor. The baby can also be very sleepy and difficult to awake. Vomitting can also occur. If any one or more of these symptoms is present, consult your doctor immedicately.

Posted by: anxiuos | 2009-12-05

Take her to a 24 hospital casualty dept. You should have taken her last night. She might develop serious symptoms such as vomiting or other serious problems. Hopefully by the time you read this you would have already taken her to be checkd out. If not TAKE HER NOW!

Reply to anxiuos