baby dust

Hi i am a mother of a 9yr and 2yr boys... and feel that i am not complete... i am 42yrs old and want to have another baby... after my second child my uterus flipped and my gynea said that i can still fall pregnant.... i am having irregular period for instance.. i had my period in Nov 08 then skipped Dec had my period in Jan skipped Feb had March skipped april and had a 2 and half day period at the beginning of May.... i have since had headaches every morning and feel the naseau at nigh.... not sure is this is PMS or am i really pregant...... did a test but came out negative... thought maybe i did too early.

It sounds like you are not ovulating regularly and it would thus be dificult for you to fall pregnant. As you have not yet missed a period it would be to early to test.