Question
Posted by: BVG | 2008/10/10

Baby Crying

I HAve a 6yr old boy n when i talk to him or ask him a thing, he will respond by crying.He looks like a child who is not happy, so i dont know where to take him to get help. I don'  t beet him or shout him. What can help him?

SOunds puzzling. As Lin says, is he like this only with you, or with anyone who talks to him ? He could be Depressed --- depression happens in children, too. Take him to see a good child psychiatrist for a thorough assessment, and advice based on the results of that.

1
Posted by: Lin | 2008/10/10

Is he in school? What does his teachers say? Is he like that there too? Or does he only respond this way when he' s with you? Have you taken him to a doctor?
Rather take him to a children' s psychologist to have him assessed?

Reply to Lin