Question
Posted by: Cat | 2011/05/24

Baby cabbage vs normal cabbage

Does baby cabbage have the same nutritional value as normal cabbage? I''m trying to eat more cabbage because of its anti-cancer benefits, but I often find that the baby cabbage doesn''t go ''off'' as quickly as the normal cabbage, which tends to have a sharp, almost burning taste if it''s not fresh. It would however be better to eat the one with the best nutritional value?

Dear Cat
Baby cabbage should have the same nutritional value as normal cabbage. It is always a good idea to eat vegetables as soon as possible after purchasing them to ensure that they contain the maximum nutrient value and also do not develop off tastes.

2
Posted by: Cat | 2011/05/25

Great, thanks a lot DietDoc! :-)

Reply to Cat

Dear Cat