Question
Posted by: shell | 2009/03/14

baby bridge

Im 37 weeks pregnant and diabetic on insulin.My average control of the sugar is around 7.3.Im due on the 2nd April 09.The baby has bot turned yet.The head is facing up and the legs down.will I be able to give birthwhen the baby is in a bridge position?Is there a chance that the baby will turn or is it possible to turn the baby?Im worried.I was thinking of doing c-section but the doc suggested that we leave the baby to come at its own time.Ay advice.

It is possible that the baby will turn, but the chances are quite small. I would recommend a caesarean at 38 weeks, both because of the breech and the diabetes.