Posted by: nikita | 2011-01-24

baby at work

do you think is healthy or right to bring a baby as 3 weeks to work and expect the receptionist to look after for some hours everyday. my boss does that , and i dont know how to say no. the baby started coming to work as early as 3 weeks now he is 6months. how do i handle this? and the other staff also moan about it . because the baby now is trying to crawl, to grab everything and is not safe. an d istilll have to answer the phone and do my chores at the office.pls advise, and he cries a lot.

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

It is certainly not the accepted norm and should be discouraged,particularly by the "boss".

Posted by: JT.CPT | 2011-01-25

Your boss should put the child in daycare, I guess babysitting the child is not stipulated in your contract? Aproach your boss about the subject and see if you cannot come to some sort of understanding together.

Reply to JT.CPT