Question
Posted by: Liezel | 2012/01/16

baba hondjies

Hallo.
My varkhond het vanoggend 6 kleinjies gekry. Die eerste een se kop en voorste been was afgebyt en die tweede een was net dood, niks is aan haar geeet nie. Die ander vier wil nie aan haar drink nie, of is ek maar net te haastig. Ek voel dom, en maak haar ook seker benoud. Help asb.

Expert ImageDog Behaviour Expert

Hi Liezel, not being educated in Sa in Afrikanns, my skills in this regard are not very good, sorry! From what I understand from your message regarding the pups, you ungently need to get the pups to the vet for assistance. You can bottle feed pups but will need to know how to make the formula and how to do this. The vet will be able to give you the advice you need as well as the product.
Please discuss with the vet about having her sterilized when the time is right. Accidents do happen, and in your case obvisiously did, but only professionals should undertake breeding. I do hope you come right and wish you success, thanks Scotty

2
Posted by: Thidarat | 2012/02/18

I like the vlbauale information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I''m quite certain I will learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

Reply to Thidarat
Posted by: Dog Behaviour Expert | 2012/01/16

Reply to Dog Behaviour Expert