Question
Posted by: KC | 2008/07/28

B5 Acne Treatment

Hi Doc,

I have read about the Clear Skin B5 product for treating acne. Are you fimiliar with this product?

My acne started a year ago when I changed contraceptives and then used antibiotics after an operation. Since then I have also had problem with my digestive system. So this might be the cause of my acne.

I have tried Tetralysil and also Omega 3& 6, Flaxseed, Coconut Oil, Primrose and Zinc, to no avail.

I would like an opinion on B5 and also how to tackle my digestive problems?

Please help.

KC

Dear KC
the problem may be the hormones in the current contraception - rather see a dermatologist first as changing this may make a big difference. Try using fybogel orange 1 daily and taking probiotics 1 three times a day for the digestive problems?