Question
Posted by: anon | 2011-11-13

b12 deficiency

I have been diagnosed with a B12 deficiency and have been taking tablets. My body is constantly sore. The other day I passed two clots while urinating and had a weir feeling in my left leg which then went numb. Is this related?

It is possible that you have a chronic urinary tract infection. This can explain the constant body ache, as well as the blood clots in your urine. It is therefore, important to consult your doctor for an examination, urine analysis and blood tests.

B12 deficiency can cause chronic pain and weakness in both legs. I am unsure of the cause for your left leg going numb but it might be associated with your B12 deficiency. Please remember to mention this to your doctor.