Question
Posted by: karen | 2008/09/10

B12

Hi i have heard that B12 injections are good for losing weight. Also if you take B12 with folic acid tabs. There is this thing that i heard that also helps with weight loss is lipotropic B12

Dear Karen
The entire vitamin B complex (which includes B12 and folic acid) may stimulate cell oxidation, but these vitamins also tend to stimulate the appetite, so the 2 effects may cancel each other out. I doubt that having these injections will assist with weightloss and they are not necessary if you eat a balanced diet which contains a variety of foods (even when slimming). Weightloss is achieved by reducing your energy intake and increasing your energy output.

2
Posted by: alida | 2009/05/06

I receive a limf detox injection weekly,want to know name of injection. Colour of fluid is transparent.

Reply to alida
Posted by: Russell | 2008/11/06

I have vitiligo and I understand that B12 and Folic acid is very good for preventing new spots.I need to know can I purchase this from any pharmacy?

Reply to Russell