Posted by: Bibi29 | 2009-07-13

Dear Doc,
I went onto Azor 0.5mg because I can' t sleep but for some reason I still can' t sleep. If I take 1 tablet at night I can sleep for about 3hours after which I wake up and then I' m wide awake for the rest of the time! I' m desperate, I really need to sleep. Please help

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Azor is for anxiety. There is no tablet which will maintain your sleep - tablets are not the solution. You need to see a doctor who understands about sleep, and who can analyze the problem, and then deal with it appropriately.

Posted by: Kim | 2016-08-13

Soooo happy I finally read up on Azor. Take one .5mg every night without fail past 4/5 years. Some nights, sleep through but whether it's psychological or not, can't go without it. Some really bad tossing and turning racing mind nights, I pop another one. So I reckon I must be addicted. Would much rather prefer to try the cannabis oil. Where can I get it and how do I get off the Azor? Also had 4/5 horrid anxiety attacks way back round '93/94. Dreadful feeling. Worse than death because it felt like a vicious heart attack.Thanks x

Reply to Kim
Posted by: biggie | 2015-09-01

I'm taking Azor 0.5mg...! prescribed to me for anxiety ...! after taking it , it makes me hyper ....

Reply to biggie

I went to the dr yesterday for neck pain that i have for the last 4 weeks and he gave me azor 0.5mg. What does anxiety tablets have to with muscle spasm?

Posted by: mary | 2015-03-13

Is Azor addictive?

Reply to mary | 1 comment (hide)

Yes Azor is addictive. I know cause I struggled with it . Contrary to common believe, cannabis oil is not. But it is illegal. But you can plant it and make it yourself. I sleep like a baby now and feel good and ready to go in the mornings when I wake up. The reason why it is illegal is because the big pharmaceutical companies have a big finger in the pie. They stand to lose millions if the word gets out. Please educate yourself on this miracle plant.

ACDO ALZAM is the same as azor but just a generic

Posted by: Louise | 2014-07-01

After taking AZOR, I feel very tired and disorientated. I am going through a hard time at the moment but don't feel calmed down just sleepy. Is this the right tablet for me, and is it the same thing as ACDO-ALZAM? That used to work for me....

Reply to Louise | 1 comment (hide)

Louise, I have struggled with insomnia and anxiety for years. The doctor prescribed Azor for anxiety and he said it will help me sleep too. It did so but I always felt lethargic the next day and irritable. I discovered the use of Cannabis oil which I make myself. I never looked back after that. It changed my life for the better. Please educate yourself on this matter. Go to youtube. You will be amazed.