Question
Posted by: Farah | 2011/06/19

Avoid pregnancy without pills

I am a new admission female medical student from south asian Islamic country.
We are co ed. All the senior male students have to sex with me every night in turn. There are 132 male students are in this college. Some students do not like condoms and they do intercourse without condoms. This is secrect matter, no one dare to open their mouth due to society. All the New admission girls has to go through this. How to avoid pregnancy ?

try taking an oral contraceptive or having oral sex. however, this does not prevent the transmission of STI's and HIV. By not wearing a condom and having multiple sexual partners you are exposing yourself to the rtisk of contracting HIV and STI's.

6
Posted by: Seamus | 2011/06/21

This story sounds like it could be a big con but if it''s true it doesn''t say very much for these Muslims. As far as my limited knowledge of the religion goes, any sex outside of a heterosexual marriage is a big no-no and possibly subject to the death penalty in certain countries. You also have the extremists who wish to impose this religion on others, even by force if necessary! If so, why then are the 132 senior male students doing this to the female students? And why do the female students accept it? I can''t believe that the academics know nothing about it and are doing nothing about it. If it''s all true then the word should be spread that it''s going on and bring it out into the open. IF IT''S TRUE it really doesn''t say much for Islam, does it!? Then again, women seem have no say in anything in that religion and are usually treated as sub-humans. Finally, to Farah, you are running the risk of not only falling pregnant but also exposing yourself to the risk of sexually transmitted diseases and/or HIV/Aids. Don''t be misled into thinking that these " holy"  guys can''t already be HIV positive - it only needs one to transfer the disease to you!

Reply to Seamus

Dear Farah
Comming from the Islamic background are you not shy posting a comment like this. Surley based on your beliefs this is forbidden. It is never to late to stop and turn to Allah with Repentance

Posted by: Farah | 2011/06/20

Till yesterday I had sex with 32 students, some are bad some are really good to enjoy with them. It will be all over within 5 to 6 months.

Reply to Farah
Posted by: Interested | 2011/06/20

Dear Farah. Please provide your contact details. I will wear a condom, I promise. In other words, you have to sleep with 132 male students? How many have you has so far? Enjoying it?

Reply to Interested
Posted by: dave | 2011/06/20

where is this college

Reply to dave
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/06/20

Reply to sexologist