Question
Posted by: retha | 2009/01/06

Autonomic nervous system disorder

I was diagnosed with autonomic nervous system disorder. I was told that there is nothing they can do for me. I please need more info on this, or if possible the name of a docter that specialises in this field.

Hallo Retha
"Autonomic nervous system disorder" is a very vague term - almost like saying you have a heart disorder! You need to see a neurologist for a more specified diagnosis, he will then be able to refer you to a colleague that specializes in that specific disease field if needed
See http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/autonomicnervoussystemdisorders.html