Question
Posted by: Teboho Moleko | 2011/10/18

Autism and diet

Do you have a list of foods that I can give to my 15yr old son who has been diagnosed with Autism. and, which stores in South Africa ( Gauteng,Mpumalanga) that sell these foods

Expert ImageAutism Spectrum Expert Forum

Hello Teboho
yes i have a list of foods that might be offending and those which arent...please see www.reach-autism.com for detailed info. also see sites like gaps.me / www.breakingtheviciouscycle.info / www.gfcfdiet.com. Our children generally do well on good meals comprised of meat, vegetables & fruits, nuts, etc which you can buy at any store. i hope this is helpful and please be encouraged... adapting his diet will make a big difference to yours too!