Question
Posted by: adri nel | 2011-11-09

autism

my granson is 3 and a half and is still not talking and walk funny and dont always understand when you give him something to do . do you think that it is autism

Expert ImageAutism Spectrum Expert Forum

hello Adri, that is too little information for me to tell you whether or not it is autism. the symptoms you mention could fall under many different diagnoses. have you checked the article on this site on autism? i have included a reasonable checklist there, that will def give you more clarity. if he isnt talking i suggest you convince his parents to take him for an assessment with a psychologist asap.

1
Posted by: Autism Spectrum Expert Forum | 2011-11-16

Reply to Autism Spectrum Expert Forum