Question
Posted by: Just asking | 2011-02-14

Auditing Firm

I realise this is not perhaps the right forum but I need some advice.
An elderly relative,who is somewhat senile, had a business and the financial side was left to a partner in a firm of Auditors. Now after some years there is a question regards the account and what happened to all the funds. Accepted that they may have been exhausted legitimately. We cannot seem to locate statements of account. When the firm was approached for clarity, they said, " The file is closed"  Surely the records should be held indefinitely or they should be able to confirm the money was all used up over the years and where it went ?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

re: auditing Firm

We don't have the expertise to answer this question.

1
Posted by: Labour Lawyer | 2011-02-21

re: auditing Firm

Reply to Labour Lawyer