Question
Posted by: TC | 2009-03-25

Attraction to Older Women

Can anyone tell me why am i attracted to mature women, not that i am not attracted to younger women but not too immature rather not young in age wise. Im 32 and maturity is what really attracts me as well as assertive is this normal? I am a guy lol

Hi TC,

We all have our own unique lovemaps that make up our attractions, turn-ons, likes and dislikes. This is not uncommon and does not necessarily have a "cause", it may just be how through your own sexual growth and development your early erotic experiences and peak erotic experiences involved elements representative of maturer women to you.

Unless this is somehow a problem for you, I would just accept it as a characteristic of your sexuality.

1
Posted by: hemisphere | 2009-03-30

Dude am not sure whether you consider that as a problem or not however i have been also experiencing the same challenge , the honest truth is am really having difficulty as well , as am really attracted to way older , mature women than me .yes am more than capable of getting along with older women but the problem is that i look very young , younger than women my age , well in your case if its suits your sexual growth and development , then brother you certainly don' t have anything to worry about. its natural

Reply to hemisphere