Question
Posted by: hasini | 2011/12/01

attraction natural or unnatural

my brother likes my long and silky hair, he uses my hair as pillow and he sleeps on my long hair - he is 11 and i am 15. Is it natural or unnatural, but he love my hair only he have response to me. He has this habit from his childhood. so please is it possible that we have AIDS or any other and tell is it normal or abnormal

As long as your brother stays with your hair, it is not a problem. If you have beautiful hair and he likes it, it does not have to be unnatural. I however do not understand what you mean with 'he has response to me'. AIDS is an acquired condition you get after you were infected with HIV (a virus). HIV is transmitted when you have sex, have a blood transfusion, touch any open wounds or touch bode fluids and you have open wounds on your hands. It can also be transmitted form mother to child. If it makes you uncomfortable when your brother plays or sleep on your hair, I suggest you discuss it with your mother (or any other person you trust) and come to an agreement with your brother about your personal space. I am also concerned that a young lady like you (age 15) have access to a website like this. Some of the topics covered on this forum, is for adults. Deidre - SASHA

4
Posted by: SOX | 2011/12/02

You only 15you should be worrying only about school work and chatting with friends on FB.

Reply to SOX
Posted by: chilli | 2011/12/02

if you were my child i would have given you a hiding of your life, go to school and be a kid, get off this site immediatedly,

Reply to chilli
Posted by: xyz | 2011/12/02

You can only get AIDS when you have sex with a person who is infected with AIDS, tell you brother to go and sleep in his own bed, because you are now old enough to sleep in your own bedroom and own bed.

Reply to xyz
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/12/02

Reply to sexologist