Question
Posted by: italian_jhb | 2008/08/21

Attraction?

Is it normal/healthy to be attracted to older women instead of women my own age?
Im a 23 year old male and find that I am more attracted to older women than women my own age! Is this normal? Is there maybe a reason for it? None of my friends can understand it...

Why would it be unhealthy or abnormal ? It happens. OK< if you are exclusively attracted solely to women in their 90's, that may be a bit excessive. Some men feel more comfortable with older women, maybe even appreciate a bit of mothering amongst the relationship. So long as both parties are happy and content, where's the problem ?