Posted by: Wayne | 2012-03-19

Attracted to someone

I am happily married for the past 3 years. I met a girl thats also married at work and there is a mutual attraction. Nothing physical has happened but emotionally we connect. I think about her all the time. How do i control these thoughts?

I suggest that you consult a psychologist for assistance.

Posted by: xyz | 2012-03-20

If you are happily married, you think about your wife, get a picture of her on your desk, and in your wallet. When these thoughts come up, you look at your wife and think what will happen if she found out about this " other "  woman in your life. Are you not emotionally connected to your wife, think my friend,what all can you loose, is it wourth it.

Reply to xyz