Question
Posted by: Wayne | 2012/03/19

Attract to a woman

I am happily married for the past 3 years. I met a girl thats also married at work and there is a mutual attraction. Nothing physical has happened but emotionally we connect. I think about her all the time. How do i control these thoughts?

Is it not possible, where there is 'emotional connection" to be actual friends, for her and her husband to get to know you and your wife ? If you are indeed happilly married, neither of you would want an affair. But presumably that's the nature of your "throughts" or they wouldn't trouble you ? Maybe see a mariage counsellor to explore enhancing your marriage ?

4
Posted by: Romany | 2012/03/20

There is one more thing to ALWAYS keep in mind. The person you see at work are not even close to the true person. You may hate the real person.... you probably will.

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Romany | 2012/03/20

Thinking realistically about th things that CAN and WILL happene... ie. breakig up of families, hurt, tears, divirce, losing kids etc etc, should sort this out.
It is simply not worth it and you are wasting your time.
The mind is MUCH stronger than this....

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Me too | 2012/03/19

Tell me about it...I am in the same boat. He is happily married, I am sinlge. There is nothing we can do. We must ignore the feelings and let them fade with time.

Reply to Me too