Question
Posted by: Concerned Wife | 2010-10-12

ATTN: WOMAN

Hi!

Thanks CS for allowing me to use your forum to post for " Woman''s"  attention.

Woman: I would love to be able to visit your blog and communicate with you there. I think I can do with all the help and support I can get. What is the www?

Hijacking, even without bullets, is frowned on, and advertising is not allowed. But as there is a facility for Health24's very own blogs for any of our readers, no harm at all in drawing attention to the existence of some of these.
Interesting choice of nickname, though, as you're far from any generic "woman".

2
Posted by: Woman | 2010-10-12

Hi there,

No problem, many people have suggested I have a blog, because sometimes people respond well to what i say, and so i can help them.

Sorry for the hijack, CS, and thank you, you know i''ve wanted to find support for myself too.

My blog is at w w w dot blogs.health24. com / Womansnewblog

Reply to Woman