Question
Posted by: FoxRox | 2010/10/26

Attn: CyberShrink

I would like to commend you on your efforts to help people here.

You are most certainly one of the few experts which are actively involved in " your"  forum

Best of luck and keep helping us Looney’ s!

OK, blushing and bowing, not exactly comfortable when in a sitting position. But thanks for the encouragement.
By the way, folks, there was some sort of glitch in the forum yesterday (Monday) - after the early morning messages, I found nothing in the forum to answer, right up till I left the office around 7 pm - now this morning, I find a whole bunch of messages from the rest of Monday, that have suddenly appeared. They seem to have been stuck in some Twilight zone for hours.
Thus the lateness in responding to these messages.
As for Loony's, I have a number of such terms I find annoying, too - somehow they're less offensive when used as a self-description, than when meanly applied to other people

10

Posted by: Maria | 2010/10/26

I happily lable myself as a crazy... and I share that with anybody whose sense of humour I think is up to it! But I do see where you are coming from Just a thought.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: just a thought | 2010/10/26

apology accepted.......in future best not to use this joke- wishing you well

Reply to just a thought
Posted by: FoxRox | 2010/10/26

Just a thought. I kow what u mean.. I was saying it in a joking way - I know i have probelms and I am dealing with them
I am always one to joke around
did not mean to offend!

Reply to FoxRox
Posted by: just a thought | 2010/10/26

hi foxrox
do not think you should label yourself and others as looneys - it is well recognised in mental health circles to be a discrimitary and derogative lable - we do not want people not to use this sight if they feel stigmatized in asking for help with mental health issues............

Reply to just a thought
Posted by: FoxRox | 2010/10/26

Come on Doc - take your well deserved bow!

Reply to FoxRox
Posted by: Lin | 2010/10/26

Hear! Hear!

Reply to Lin
Posted by: Me Too | 2010/10/26

Don''t know what I would do without him!

Reply to Me Too
Posted by: FoxRox | 2010/10/26

Not only that - he " chats as well"  not silly one line answers!

BRAVO DOC!

Reply to FoxRox
Posted by: I Agree | 2010/10/26

I agree 100% with you there. There''s not a post that CS doesn''t answer......... And it''s normally good advise. Thanks CS

Reply to I Agree