Posted by: lindsey | 2010-11-30

attn  Chelle

sorry cybershrink but i would like to use this forum to make contact with chelle.... i used to be on this forum a few years ago and made friends whith her but i let her down... i did some stupid things like stealin her identity... i am bipolar and everything got all out of control but my life has been ''clean'' for over a year now and i want to make amends with her.... she is a special woman....

Chelle... if you read the forum please respond here and i will post my email address ... i have a lot of news that i want to tell you and want to apologize for things i did ... some of it i am not sure you know about...

please forgive me and please post here....

Well done, at least, for getting your life cleaned up and back on track. Feeling apologetic is also an advance, whether or not you are able to contact the person you wronged

Posted by: lindsey | 2010-11-30

dunno what you mean but victory is not my cry.... just want to make amends...
were you here a few years ago?

Reply to lindsey
Posted by: InTheNameOfTheFather | 2010-11-30

Stolen identity? You did things in anothers name?

Give me an L
Give me an A
Give me a K
Give me an E

Give me an O
Give me an F

Give me an F
Give me an I
Give me an R
Give me an E

Yay! IS victory really your cry?

Reply to InTheNameOfTheFather