Posted by: Anoni | 2008-11-12

Attention: Silly girl - re: post 1613

Hey there,

Firstly, choose which of these men are more important to you. From there you make a decision. As for all the comments received, we are all human and the flesh is weak. Silly girl' s made a mistake and is now obviously paying for it...
Do not judge lest you yourselves can be judged without fault.

No, I am NOT having an affair - love my hubby to bits, but just trying to walk in her shoes....she needs guidance, not stones thrown at her.

Good luck Silly girl - let us know what you' ve decided. There are some of us interested in knowing what your decision was...

The flesh is NOT that weak, but the excuse is popular among those who don't choose to control themselves. I agree that people should not purely condemn someone who has created such a crisis, but the crisis she created is something others are paying for, as well as herself, and one of the things greatly damaging SA is the "never judge anyone" attitude that says nothing must be criticized, and people who hurt others should be coddled and not reminded of how many other people will feel about the choices they made

Posted by: WTF | 2008-11-12

What a bunch of idiots!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to WTF
Posted by: That guy | 2008-11-12

haha...all good Laugh

Reply to That guy
Posted by: LAUGH | 2008-11-12

glad you are awake that guy...

Reply to LAUGH
Posted by: That guy | 2008-11-12

I think the say is " you make your BED, you must lie in it" ...

Reply to That guy
Posted by: laugh | 2008-11-12

y' ll are just tickelling me.....we all have chouices in make your bad, you must lie in it.

Reply to laugh
Posted by: That guy | 2008-11-12 people must lead boring lives...get some kink!

people commit murder around the world every day loser!

hey if silly girl wants to get to know right here

Reply to That guy
Posted by: HH | 2008-11-12

Abortion is MURDER you selfish little twit!

Reply to HH
Posted by: Anon 2 | 2008-11-12

That guy, you are just as f*cked up as Silly Girl, why don' t the two of you Get it On and raise her child together???

Reply to Anon 2
Posted by: That guy | 2008-11-12

too bad so sad for the husband...silly girl just wants sexy time to put a smile on her face...nothing wrong...we all do it!

Reply to That guy
Posted by: Shocked | 2008-11-12

Yeah, pity she did not change the restaurant first before deciding to eat somewhere else. I dont feel sorry for her, only her husband and the"  possible"  unborn baby. She might have made a mistake but she chose her actions. Hubby and baby are innocent and will suffer no matter what. Stupid woman!

Reply to Shocked
Posted by: That guy | 2008-11-12

i dont think she is getting loving at home...and if she is, its not good enough! meat is meat and a man must eat...or in this case i lady must thats just a idiom if you will!

yeah...poor baby...thats IF she is even pregnant...which she probably isnt....

Reply to That guy
Posted by: Shocked | 2008-11-12

That guy- what a stupid, idiotic post! Most people who have affairs ARE getting the loving at home, they just want it both ways.Surely in this day and age if you' re going to have an affair, have the bloody sense to use birth control!!! That poor unborn baby, coming into the midst of a storm.

Reply to Shocked
Posted by: Alex | 2008-11-12

Will the results of a DNA test change your possible decision?

There is a risk to the baby when doing a DNA test during pregnancy.

Reply to Alex
Posted by: That guy | 2008-11-12

she just likes to be loved...and if the husband cant satisfy then his loss...
i say silly girl is a cleaver girl for going else where to forfill her needs! we all need loving and sounds like some of you people could use some aswell!

Reply to That guy
Posted by: gg | 2008-11-12

the secret always comes out, however long it takes. come out and be clean. time will heal you. what ever the outcome.

Reply to gg
Posted by: Kb | 2008-11-12

Neva mind a DNA test, an AIDS test may be a good choice at this time. You selfish people out their that have affairs, and destroy families never learn.

Reply to Kb
Posted by: Nozi | 2008-11-12

What you did was wrong and you and only you will have to live with the outcome.
I suggest if you are in the family way to have a DNA test first before telling hubby.
Here' s hoping the affair is over if not then decide if the child is lover boys what is it your wanting to do with your life, staying on with hubby? although I can tell you it' s not going to be easy, you guys will have to seek counselling, trust is out the door so life may be rough for a while and if the child is not hubbies I can tell you from experince that childs life is going to be hell.
So please DNA first.

Reply to Nozi
Posted by: PFFF!!! | 2008-11-12

Oh please, boo hoo! She doesn' t sound sorry to me at all!

The excuse " the flesh is weak"  is for weak, selfish people who can' t controll there damn hormones!

She should' ve known better!! What about her husband?? What about her child who would be born into this world with a broken family because her mom couldn' t control herself??

Reply to PFFF!!!