Question
Posted by: Colleen | 2010-04-14

Attention-seeking cat

We have 2 cats, we live in a flat but we always have, very big and spacious with 2 large balconies. My younger ginger male cat is constantly seeking attention, every morning he meouws for attention (early on sat/Sun morning), all the time and he only stops when he''s shouted at (which we don''t like doing) or if you pat him, but really, I pat him alot and sometimes I have other things to do. My boyfriend and I both work but were usually home evenings and week-ends. The other cat is fine but when the other cat wants attention (rarely) then he gets even more possessive.
How can I give him the attention he wants?

Dear Colleen

Get a Feliway diffuser and employ somebody to come in early to stroke and play with him.

1
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010-04-17

Dear Colleen

Reply to Cybervet