Question
Posted by: Shy me | 2010/01/06

Attention men: Age and right position

Hi i' m lady of 25 yrs dating a guy who appear to be younger than me physically but he' s 26, we havn' t done anything yet but planning to do it soon and really love him. So i' m really wondering how he' ll think of me during intercourse as i have the stretch marks on my belly (caused by birth of my baby) and its not so tight and flat any more.

Another quest is how do i hold longer when i' m on top maybe 10 mins or longer without getting tired early. i know that my other relationship i used get tired early when i' m on top especially when i' m doin it fast, because that' s when my partner used to love it. please advice me and which postions men love or how can you make him enjoy it more?

Thanx in advance!

if you are concerned about your stomach, you can begin to acquaint him with it by asking you to tickle it or to rub cream on it. that way, he will be able to appreciate it beforehand. this will prevent any unwanted stress / anxiety during the first sexual intercourse.

additionally, sex is about communication, in this sense, each man is unique and has particular tastes. please rather explore each other's tastes, preferences, etc. this not only adds fun to to sex but also strengthens the relationship.

6
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/01/09

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Roger | 2010/01/07

Hi there shy me  we men don' t worry about things like stretch marks. I' m 64 + my gf is 58. She obviously has not got a perfect body anymore - strech marks, bit of flab around her tummy ect. but that does not matter. She' s warm, sensual, loving + we are very much in love + have a great sex life. She has lovely hips, boobs + bums on which I always feast my eyes so I don' t even notices the flaws anymore.. We do all the positions + have lovemaking sessions of an hour sometimes during which we use a number of positions. We usually use a position for about 10mins. + then change. Our favourites r doggy + me on top with her legs over my neck + shoulders. Just enjoy one another + if Ur really in love then sex will be the most natural + wonderful thing in the world. Good luck.

Reply to Roger
Posted by: A man | 2010/01/07

Men generally love doggy position so try that, but there is no need to just do it in one position anyway, you can try a few during the session.
If a man is worried about the stretchmarks dump him, or tell him that his body is not perfect either, there is NO such thing as the perfect body. It is much more important what a person is like inside than outside.

Reply to A man
Posted by: Grant | 2010/01/07

Hi Shy,

you dont have to keep on for so long in one position. If u change positions than he wil most def enjoy it, but you should also enjoy it. dont worry about the stretch marks, we men dont care about that realy.

Reply to Grant
Posted by: Grant | 2010/01/07

Hi Shy,

Reply to Grant
Posted by: starlight | 2010/01/06

hello shy
Why don' t you try Doggy and let him grace you , otherwise try the cow girl position if you want control........

Good Luck...

Reply to starlight