Question
Posted by: Tired of this | 2013/01/30

ATTENTION Forum Management PLEASE take note of Racism

This forum has well and truly slid into the mire,it is disgusting that this has been allowed to continue.
Could all those that post these racist comments be banned from this site AND in need,their IP address checked and their company contacted.
This is the NEW South Africa,we don''t need this hatred.

6
Posted by: Leila | 2013/01/30

Its so easy to trick someone, agh... One gotto be really careful and be on the lookout for weird posts...

Reply to Leila
Posted by: Tired of this | 2013/01/30

Pls note that the 2nd post above using " my name"  was not by me the original poster,that is , " is just another South African turning a blind eye on the happenings within our country and this corrupt government!! ......." 

Reply to Tired of this
Posted by: Leila | 2013/01/30

Haha poster, you said you''r Tired of this and yet you slip into the same thing you accuse others of! Its amazing.

Reply to Leila
Posted by: DWM | 2013/01/30

People within the ANC, members like Sello have forgotten that the basic policy approach of the ANC is non-racialism, not Africans only, this is a big mistake on the cANCer’ s behalf! The organisation will pay dearly for this in the next 2 elections as they continue to lose support!

Reply to DWM
Posted by: Tired of this | 2013/01/30

........is just another South African turning a blind eye on the happenings within our country and this corrupt government!!

The NEW South Africa has sailed long ago honey, and the ANC has lost its moral compass!

Reply to Tired of this
Posted by: Whena | 2013/01/30

Hear , hear

Reply to Whena