Question
Posted by: Unknown | 2009-12-04

Attention: Admin Re: Cheating by Horny Guy

Were is the post, i needed to hear Horny girl'  site of story!

no response required

6
Posted by: Guy | 2009-12-07

It must be a LACK OF INTELLIGENCE, G-d you are pathetic, probably some idiot who has accidentally found his way onto this site.

He is a geeky nerd who is still a virgin at 40.

Reply to Guy
Posted by: bru | 2009-12-07

porn sites are boring- all acting and nothing real. This site makes me much more horny as it is real life stuff. May be an intelligence thing...

Reply to bru
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009-12-05

no response required

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Guy | 2009-12-04

Unknown go play somewhere else. This site is meant to help people with real problems. Not for getting off. Go get a real relationship and stop praying on the people on this site

Reply to Guy
Posted by: Woman | 2009-12-04

Agreed! It' s amazing how many people confuse sex with sexology. I suppose it' s an intelligence thing...

Reply to Woman
Posted by: A man | 2009-12-04

This is an advice site, not a place for sickos to get off on other peoples sexy stories, there are many other sites you can visit for that, so please go there!

Reply to A man