Posted by: Broke Marie | 2009-02-11

Attachment of office and home belongings

I am broke (insolvent), but can' t afford to go bust isn' t that just the irony of it all? I work from home with my mother. Everything in the house (rented) including the office equipment and household contents belong to her. We have an Affidavit stating this but not listing all the items. They have taken my car (re-possessed). Can they take every single thing in the house inlcuding the office stuff, whats in the garage even if it belongs to her (which it really does). She is a pensioner and moved in with me to try and help me about a year ago.

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

They cannot take any goods that do not belong to you. If you can prove that the goods belong to someone else then they cannot touch it.