Posted by: nisha udairaj | 2009-10-31

attached house noisy neighbours,fights and vulgar words,24/7

diagnised ,depression,constant headaches+noise aggrivates+cannot sleep

Expert ImageEnviroHealth expert

I'm very sorry you have to endure this; constant noise is a very real health hazard. Please try my suggestions of 1. calling the police and asking them to speak to these noisy neighbours (noise nuisance is illegal, and especially so in the middle of the night) 2. lodging a formal complaint with your local authority 3. speaking to your other neighbours so you can complain together. And 4. Let your nosiy neighbours know they're ruining your quality of life (anonymously if you don't want to confront them), but do your best to keep the interaction friendly and polite.

Posted by: LOL | 2009-11-03

that is what happens when you ask for 8-10 words. . . you get a riddle. LOL

Reply to LOL