Question
Posted by: Aims | 2011/02/17

Att: Zoe

Please could you give me an idee what you eat in the mornings, lunch &  afternoons, PLEASE! I''ve got IBS and is very frustrated at the moment.
This is what I eat:
M - Oats-so-Easy
S - Apple
L - Meat with salad or veg
D - Meat with x1 starch &  veg

I''m exercising for 1 hour for the last 3 weeks and has not even lost 100g!!

Aims

Dear Aims
I hope that Zoe will reply. If you have IBS and want to lose weight, then it is important that you consult a registered dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area). The dietitian will have to work out a slimming diet for you that avoids the foods you are sensitive to. If I remember correctly you said that you had to avoid wheat, which I said is a difficult thing to do without some assistance.

1

Dear Aims