Posted by: An | 2008-11-13

att: winter - post 601

You could also post your question labour lawyer forum. There might also be people who will be able to advise you from a legal point of view.

Posted by: Winter | 2008-11-14

Thank you for everything, i reported the matter to my sinors of which they advsed me to open a case and now it is a meeting after meeting, but i will also consider labour lawyer, thank you very much. And the other other thing i was not the only one for this thing to happened, it happend to another colleque who kept quite about it, Now he is prepared to testify against him. Now i think maybe the law could be on our sight or by my site. I don' t want him to be fired but i want him to be demoted because maybe he has a family to support like me.

Reply to Winter