Posted by: wife | 2008-12-04

Att : Sweety

You give, he gives, you both end up getting.

I too work full time, have 3 kids and a house to clean. If my husband doesn' t pull finger and help out, he wont be getting any sex from me.

If we both pull together, the daily chores get done quickly and we then have time for each other and we not exhausted from doing it all alone.

One thing bothers me though : you DONT shower at night? Sies man.. you spend the whole day out, sweating, touching things, cooking etc and go to bed dirty? No wonder you dont want sex. You probably feel dirty (and you are after a whole day out) No man. Come on, respect yourself a bit more than that.

Bath WITH him at night, soap each other up and have fun!!!!

You can save your marriage with minimal effort here.

Posted by: hey | 2008-12-04

why should the woman always do everything and still give a man when he wants. We are human to, BUT I do agree that you need to have a bath at night.... it' s only hygenic. Not only for sex, but for other reasons to. What if something happens to you during the night and u need to go to hospital. Freshen up.....

Reply to hey