Posted by: Mr G | 2011-06-20

Att: Sonskyn - Die " tegniek" 

Ek het al redelik `n lang tyd terug die " tegniek"  in detail in Engels hier geplaas, maar kon dit darem opspoor en sal dit dan vir ons Engelse mense ook hier plaas... So lees die, probeer en gee terugvoer, en dit geld vir almal.

I know this is not a question to the sexologist, but this is one of the techniques I found works best for getting a woman to have a squirting orgasm. I will however explain it as if you are having fun by yourself, but your partner may help with this also. Communication is then key to get all the right “  spots”  . Oh, and this is a “  layman’  s guide to squirting”  …  the user manual not the academic description for those interested.

Start off by getting yourself naked and go to the toilet to make sure your bladder is empty. I know this sounds weird, but this will help you relax while you are busy. Also get a nice big towel and place in under your bum and then make yourself comfortable on the bed.

Start by inserting a finger or two as deep as you can into your vagina. Slowly massage the top, or part closest to your stomach. Use the tips of your fingers and apply firm pressure. Not to much so that it hurts, but enough to feel good at least. Then as you massage slowly move your finger tips out to almost at the opening and then as deep as you can again. Do this a few times and just feel the different feelings you get as you move more shallow and then deeper. You should be able to identify a “  point”  or place where it feels extremely good or it feels as if you have a huge pee. Usually the feeling is somewhere in-between these two extremes. Once you have this “  spot”  then this is what is called your “  g-spot”  .

Once you have your g-spot start to massage on it. Vary the speed, pressure and stroke length to get what feels the best for you. Take your time while doing this. The important bit is to relax while doing this…  or you just might as well not do it all. Oh, and should the “  pee-feeling”  become to strong during this stimulation or during any part of this you may stop and go to the toilet. You will most probably find that you can’  t pee or either pee only a very small amount. Get back to where you were and continue.

It is very important that you relax while doing this. Most women will try to “  fight”  and “  stop”  the pee-feeling they get, but do not do this. Your bladder is empty so you can not urinate. If unsure go to the toilet and then get back and relax.

When you have the right combination of speed, pressure and stroke length you can start to stimulate your clit also. You can either use the other hand or even a vibrator. Usually a vibrator work best for first time results if you have not ever masturbated in your life, but hand stimulation is just as good. Vary the speed, pressure and stroke inside and on top till you get what is most pleasurable for you. Continue this and remember to relax. Do dot hold back on the “  pee-feeling”  that you might experience. Should it become too much…  do the toilet thing.

As you continue with these “  dual technique”  you should orgasm in time. As I say: Do not be in a rush and take your time. When you orgasm it should be very intense if you have not experienced any thing like this. Some women may squirt during this orgasm, but very very few do. And remember to relax while you orgasm.

After you have orgasmed, say within 10 seconds, remove the fingers that were inside your vagina and only stimulate your clit. I may feel weird when you do this, but again vary the speed, pressure and stroke till you get what works best. You should orgasm in a relatively short time, but may take a few minutes also, for second but different type of orgasm. It is usually during this second one that you should be able to squirt. And it is very important again that you do not “  hold back”  or “  fight”  the pee-feeling you might have. You should feel this release and wonderful orgasm with it.

To explain the two different orgasms I usually picture a cake. The first big orgasm is like the base of the cake: Really good and really filling…  but the second is like the icing and the cherry on top: It gives you that little extra and something special. Therefore these two usually go hand in hand, but some women are lucky enough to squirt already with the first one.

And do not worry if it does not work the first time. Take a short water break and try a second time…  and you can have as many squirting orgasms as you like. Unfortunately many women do not squirt the first time doing this since it does not feel natural to just let go and not fight the pee-feeling. But that is what the toiler break before and/or during is for should it become to much…  and towel under your bum is to make you relax.

Should you have any questions feel free to ask and I want to ask one favour if you have read this and are going to try it: Please…  a BIG PLEASE: Give feedback on how it worked for you and if you had trouble the first time, how it felt and anything that might help others. I share this knowledge in helping you and therefore only ask that you share your experience with others so that they may also enjoy it as much as you do.

It seems you really have a need to be acknowledged....or are you just obsessed with one 'technique'? If not any of the two, you obviously have a lot of time on your hands and very little to do. SASHA

Posted by: Sonskyn | 2011-06-24

Hallo Mr. G,

Ek wil vir jou BAIE-BAIE dankie sê  vir die laaaaang e-mail.

Ek het dit nog nie gelees nie, want ek is so damn besig by die werk.

Ek sal dit oor die naweek lees en vir jou sê  wat ek dink.

Baie-baie dankie, ek waardeer dit.

Reply to Sonskyn
Posted by: Panting | 2011-06-22

Wow Sonskyn, your description makes for erotic reading for sure. You must be a wonderful partner, uninhibited, adventurous and a free spirit. You go girl !!

Reply to Panting
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-06-20

Reply to sexologist