Question
Posted by: Shua | 2011/06/01

Att Shoes

Tk u shoes. I feel I am struggling as well becos of people''s comments. It upsets me. I am lad that someone seems to see that losing a child, at any age, is traumatising. I think I hurt a lot when people make it seem that his life was insignificant because he was just a baby &  lived only a month. And I hate when pple tell me to forget about him now becos I have the other two. My own family didn''t even come to his funeral as he was just a one month old baby.

Tks Shoes.

Don't take the comments of the ignorant, too seriously. They are so "brave" about the losses and sorrows of others, which they have never experienced. Its not about forgetting, but remembering in a better and more useful way.

4
Posted by: Ashie | 2011/06/08

don''t let people get to you, remove yourself from any negative people, surround yourself positive people. Just pray. Take one day at a time. Spend good quality time with your family and hope time will allow you to grow stronger.

Reply to Ashie
Posted by: Jenny | 2011/06/01

A mother can never forget her children, nor is she complete without them. No one, can understand a mother''s love and bond with her child, unless they are also a mother. A true mother loves all her children, the ones she has and the ones that she has lost. Each one is special. Each one a person on their own. You are in my thoughts and I will say a prayer for you...

Reply to Jenny
Posted by: Shoes | 2011/06/01

You are welcome. Look after yourself.

Reply to Shoes