Posted by: Tanja | 2009-08-24

ATT Really Post3770

Hi Really,

I forgot to mention that he even knows what she is earning?

I found a note in his car on saturday, it was a adress in a womans handwriting, its defnitly not his handwriting. Its just an adress no name or phone number

Dont know what to make of that, is it inocent or suspisios?

I'm no detective, and suppose there could be innocent as well as guilty explanations for that. As ? says, many of us delete SMS and e-mails that are no longer current or necessary, out of tidyness rather than guilt.

Posted by: ? | 2009-08-24

Hi. I haven' t really been following this thread from start, but from what little I have read, I think you may be over-reacting. Us women (including myself) have a terrible nack of immediately assuming that our men are cheating on us. When the events are in themselves very innocent. The woman' s handwriting might be because the lady who wrote the directions knew the directions. Him deleting his sms, may be because he does not want to fill up his inbox with junk sms - I do that everyday as well. Always give him the benefit of doubt before assuming anything bad.

Hope that helps a little. All the best.

Reply to ?