Question
Posted by: W | 2011/08/05

Att: My Feelings post 892

Just out of interest what exactly do you mean by "  hardships &  hurt" 

I thought that phrase would be rather self-explanatory. My old friend Viktor Frankl, who had experienced the Holocaust, pointed out how one can bear almost any circumstances, so long as one can find a way to see one's life as meaningful.
Read Frankl, and find the meanings in your life

4
Posted by: W | 2011/08/05

It looks like " My feelings"  has disapeared. I was just curious as to what would make his/her life so unbearable, as I am sure there are many positive people who have been through much worst.

Reply to W
Posted by: Lucy | 2011/08/05

If someone REALLY was so depressed that they wanted to kill themselves then they would not write on here and they wouldnt right a message like that. I think its some kid trying to play the fool and looking for attention.

Reply to Lucy
Posted by: ASKING? | 2011/08/05

l thought u had no intrest in living?

Reply to ASKING?