Question
Posted by: TE | 2008/07/04

ATT: Mwa regarding post 707 26/06

Sorry for late response.
I joined Weigh Less and by eating healthy it became part of my lifestyle. Not on W/less any more and still loosing.
I make "right" choices simple as that. For instance we "braai" almost every 2nd day. (Husband loves his meat). My family will eat lamb tjops, steaks etc and I will have 5 x small chicken wings on a skewer ready for husband to "braai" or I will have a portion of ostrich steak.. Lots of salads and lots of veggies. Love my soup during the day as a snack with rice cakes. (I make my own free veggie soup and have it when I'm hungry)
I hate excercise and dont like walking, jogging, gym etc.
Prefer my powerplate.... just remember that it is not a slimming machine.

Dear TE
See my comment below