Att: Mmmmmmmm - plz help

U seem to know a lot about weight loss gyming etc. so plz help.

i just started an exercise regime. 2 days aerobics, 1 day yoga, 1 day circuit (1 hr sessions ea). I' m on reductil &  follow WW. Will all this help me loose weight. I' m 1.7m tall &  weight 88kg. Can i do anything else to help speed up my weight loss.

Well, I hope so, I guess that's up to the people who use the advice!

Your programme seems OK. You are training often enough, you have a mix of cardio and weight training, and hopefully your diet is decent. That I can't be sure of.

I think that one thing you might look at is the addition of anothe rday of cardio in your programme. At the moment, it's two days a week - a third would make a big difference. Maybe another aerobics day, or something new, like a walk or jog or something in that line.

Then after that, you just have to give it a lot of time. It doesn't happen quickly, and often people will take many months to even see results. Some people see it fast, others have to wait. But hang in there, and focus on getting fitter and then you'll see that the rest takes care of itself.

Hope that helps