Question
Posted by: Andre | 2010/11/26

Att Michell RE Fisting

We use to do fisting quite alot. My wife (then girlfriend) had the most intense orgasms when whe do it. We did not need extra lube as she would be very moist in anticipation... The problem was at the end she were so stretched out that " every else"  did not gave her the same pleasure. She then went in for vaganaplasty and reduction. Now the biggest thing going into her is my penis. She says the sensation is even better than it were with the fisting before she had the op.
Some tips. When he inserts his hand he needs to hold his hand as if you putting on bangels (hope it makes sense) then the tough part to get in is the nuckels after the nuckles slides in, its more comfy, but then you would have to guide him with the deaph he penetrates... Enjoy.... If you need some assistance please let me know I''ll GLADLY show you!

Thanks for your comments.

3
Posted by: htdf | 2010/11/29

Of all the things that human being do for pleasure this tops it

Reply to htdf
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/11/27

Thanks for your comments.

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: shelly | 2010/11/26

hell that sounds awfully painfull!!!

Reply to shelly