Question
Posted by: Tess | 2010-11-16

ATT: MARIA-POST988

Hi Maria

Thank u for that, Its goin to be the hardest thing ive ever had to do ever but i have to try.

I dont have much of a life, socially so i need to discover that again. Ive lost good friends due to this relationship , people couldn stand to watch me be so weak to another human being and hurt myself.

Its hard when your whole life revolves around somebody else-somebody who doesnt even care for me- my life was adjusted so that i am always available when he needs me.
I somehow felt, hoped and dreamed that if i stuck by him , he will come to realize my worth someday.

But nevertheless id like to beleive that i grow stronger and wiser everday and il overcome this somehow.

Thnx
Take care

I'm sure you can do this. Take your life back, where it belongs, and care for yourself ( you cannot properly or effectively care for anyone else unless you can care well for yourself. Make sure YOU are available whenever YOU needs you !
Maria's right. And join a class and make some marvellously awful pottery !

3
Posted by: Tess | 2010-11-17

Thank you very much Maria and Cs.

You guys provided much help and motivation!

Take care

Reply to Tess

Posted by: Maria | 2010-11-16

You go girl. Print out all the responses you got and stick them on your wall. Look at them if you want to cave in again. I suggest signing yourself up for something like a pottery class, or language lessons, or gym. Volunteer at your local children''s home, or library, or nature reserve - whatever interests you and will keep you busy while also meeting new people. Your life is yours to live and mould the way you want to. That is scary, and exciting. Good luck!

Reply to Maria