Posted by: cv | 2008-12-01

Att: Lonely Post 1888

Good Day..........

That post could have been written ABOUT me!!! i' m 36 , 2 kids and also a wonderful man but.... i too have feelings of inadequacy. I also constantly seek others approval , i am a good person but inside i feel worthless and ANGRY AND GUILTY becos i have so much to be greatful for...... I over analyse the smallest little comment and it STICKS in my head for days and that eats at me causing me be feel more inadeqquate and angry. Y came i just be like other and JUST LET THINGS GO AND NOT LET OTHERS OPINIONS BOTH ME..... I am soo SCARED that the way i am will rub off onto my kids or that hubby will up and leave becos he is tired of constantly having to re assure and accept my bad moods. If only i knew where to start. I do know that I need to do something fast cos im even tired of me.

Personal counselling WOULD help you, as would getting involved in charitable / NGO work with people and animals in need.

Posted by: lonely | 2008-12-04

Dear Sannie. Thank you for the advice. I so want to be strong and maybe the more you tell yourself something, the easier it gets. Life is too short to worry about inconsequential people and things.

Reply to lonely
Posted by: SANNIE | 2008-12-02

I, don' t feel alone. I was or is still like that,just a bit better. I used to worry about what people think about me. Then one morining I just wake up and decide that enough is enough, I want to change,I did it. Now I am a strong person,and when that feelings creep back, I just tell myself how strong I am. I hope that you can do the same thing. And wake one morning up,feeling stronger and happier.

Reply to SANNIE
Posted by: lonely | 2008-12-02

dear Att: Lonely Post 1888. I know exactly what you mean(you were responding to my initial e-mail). I have a confident well adjusted husband and I worry that he will get so sick of my patheticness (if that' s a word). I am sitting here at work feeling utterly miserable because of colleagues who don' t speak to me and deliberaltely exclude me. It' s like I ask people to trample all over me.

Reply to lonely