Question
Posted by: Curious | 2009/05/13

Att Kerry - Cheating

Hey Kerry. Hope you are ok. Sorry, you disclosed your email address here , but i havent mailed you to date. I just dont know why, someting is holding me back.

This is not a question posed to the expert.

4
Posted by: Curious | 2009/05/13

Thanks - you are correct, i dont think it will be fair to your boyfriend

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Kerry | 2009/05/13

Curious, If you are afraid to ask me questions as a friend, then I think you know that your intentions are wrong. All I can offer is friendship or advice.
I cannot fix your relationship. Why don' t you and your partner seek professional advice together?
I also gave it some thought, and I wondered how I would feel if I had to find out that my boyfriend was discussing our issues with another woman, and I realised that I would not be impressed.
It may not be cheating, but it is being dishonest confiding in another person of the opposite sex regarding personal issues.

Best of Luck... I really do hope that you are able to sort things out. It is so difficult when there is a child involved.

Are there other issues in your relationship, or just the lack of sex? Are you happy and in love otherwise?

Reply to Kerry
Posted by: Curious | 2009/05/13

Honestly Kerry i am still considering it. Things are not going well at the moment. i feel that i may get and ask too personal questions, i dont want to cause any problems in your relationship.

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Kerry | 2009/05/13

This may be better Curious. I am glad that you are thinking before acting. Good on you! Hope all is well with you and your partner.

Reply to Kerry