Question
Posted by: Debbie | 2009-04-16

Att: Jimbo re Post 595

Hi there,
Yes I have spoken with my bf. I' ve told him that I need to be " warmed up" . (Look, I don' t mind a quickie, but I must at least be aroused somehow)

...and I' ve told him that us just taking off our clothes takes out some of the excitment. He will tell me to take off my gear as it' s just easier that way.

I' ve gotten to a stage where I feel strange to even touch him if we are watching TV, because he gets this look on his face that is less than pleasing (a look that says: What you want now again). So I take care not to seem as if I' m initiating it, but then of course I get frustrated and I do end up initiating - in bed. It makes me feel like a sex-crazed weirdo.

I just need so much more than what I' m getting in bed, but obviously with his PE issues, I don' t want to put any more pressure on him. I realsie it is a sensitive issue... how can I communicate regarding such a sore issue?

I can just imagine what it must feel like for a guy with PE. There are so many expectations. How do I deal with this sensitivily. PS Jimbo, should I buy the meds? We were looking at getting Penalt. Is this insensitive at all?

Please advise. What else could I say or do?

please see the following website: www.sexualhealth.co.za

if the website's content regarding intimacy, PE and arousal cannot be correctly conveyed to your partner than you can phone our helpline for the number of a counsellor, psychologist you can assist you further. the number is: 0860 100 262.

4
Posted by: Bill | 2009-04-17

Just bought my next batch of Panalt, and yes it sometimes creates a bit of numbness, but it is a small price to pay as I get the benefit of sustained erections, repeated erections (quick recovery time), harder erections, and delayed ejaculation! Anyone who feels that a bit of numbness is a problem is selfish!!!!!! Would you rather have two minutes of pleasure, or many repeated hours of intimacy, and the satisfaction of satisfying the other person!
Debbie try the Panalt, if it doesn' t work go for counselling.
Good luck.

Reply to Bill
Posted by: JIMBO | 2009-04-16

DEBBIE sorry responding so late but was tied up...listen i was wondering how old you and B/F are .and has it always been u to start the show??? ive heard diff. views on penalt .and some are positive..but i would rather u take the money and spend it on a good therapist .or someone that understands your predicament ..it sounds like he not to interested in the romantic side of it..but try the penalt it might work...

Reply to JIMBO
Posted by: nick uwc | 2009-04-16

How the hell do you know how dead rubber feels. Does it have emotion?

Reply to nick uwc
Posted by: Panalt | 2009-04-16

Debbie, I used Panalt and it does sort of help for PE. However i found that using the tabs took away the sensation u feel in the penis. U get sort of a numb feeling. U still get hard and wet, its just the numb feeling that bothered me. It felt like a piece of dead rubber.

Reply to Panalt